Friday, April 6, 2012

Food in Daylesford .......




Morning Tea
Hot Chocolate and Lemon Tart
from the Chocolate Shop in the main street
of Daylesford
I would like to think this blog exists to showcase my cooking talents, but after my wonderful weekend away last weekend - I needed to show off the food that I ate.  Most meals I remembered to whip out my camera before tucking in.....
Delish Cider at Cliffy's in Daylesford
Pate at Cliffy's in Daylesford
remnants of 3 very nice curries at
Ashumann Da Dhaba in Daylesford
Ploughman Sandwich at
The Lemon Tree in Creswick
Lamb Pie on peas with mint relish at
Cliffy's in Daylesford

1 comment:

Miss LindaLee said...

Oh my goodness Bronny! One of the biggest things I look forward to when we plan a trip is food! New kinds of food. Foods fixed differently. Neat places to eat and just plain food, food and food. These pictures are wonderful!