Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome to my kitchen

The title of the blog?
Well - every kitchen has a set of drawers - the top one holds the cutlery, the next one down holds all the gadgets, scissors, tongs, matches, twist ties (well mine does), and the third drawer down is generally where I find all the scraps of paper with a favourite recipe on it. Or it WAS until I started putting them all in a scrap-book or written in an exercise book. (Incidentally, the exercise book stays beside the microwave and after 22 years has only about a dozen recipes in it)
So much of my cooking is routine, occasionally I follow a recipe and this blog is put together to record my good bits and the bad...
If I can have a stitching journal - then I might as well have a cooking journal.
I cannot promise photos on this one, I'm too busy eating to stand with a camera and take photos of what I prepare, but you never know....
Come along with me on the journey....................

No comments: